21 May, 2012

Day 18 - One Giant Leap

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." -Henry David Thoreau

Do you want to work from home?

These are the words that helped encourage me to attend the Hands-On Internet Marketing Workshop being conducted by Jomar Hilario.

I pondered over weeks, long ang hard, before I decided to register in this workshop.  Oh boy the cost of it was not at all cheap!  And this was the first time that I would be paying for my training at such high price.

So let's get to the bottom of it.  Was it worth it?

I couldn't tell you how much I am grateful that I enrolled myself in this workshop.  The knowledge and experience that I gained from it was worth more than what I paid for.  I was exposed to how amazing internet works and how I could maximize its benefits in terms of marketing my business.  There are so many tools in the Internet (and most of it are free) that could help you and your business.

We were also trained on how to become Virtual Assistants and how we could literally work from home.  The way I see it and based on how the trend on outsourcing is progressing, being a Virtual Assistant could be the next big thing for Filipinos.  Well who does not want working on a flexible time at the comforts of their home anyway?  Isn't that priceless?

I am very excited to apply all that I learned in the seminar and start earning online.  I'll definitely update you in days on how it was progressing.

God bless! :-)

PS.  Want to know more on how you could work from home too?  Perhaps Jomar could help you.  Click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment