03 June, 2011

Day 2 - The Power of 28 Days


Today is Friday.  I woke up early, thus I was able to arrive at the office early.  I was lucky that when I reached the shuttle terminal, a van bound to Taguig was readily available.  This has been my usual routine for the past six months.  However, lately, I noticed that I was slightly gearing out of this routine as I tend to get late in coming to work the past few mornings.  Yesterday was worst- arriving an hour and a half late.  But now that I have regained my hope and commitment to becoming wealthy, I would also want to commit to healthier habits.

I read on Bo Sanchez’ 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire that to change one’s beliefs (or unconscious habits) it would normally take 28 days of constant action.  28 days.  I thought this sort of declaration is worth giving a try.  I would greatly benefit from it if indeed it was true.  After all, I have too many bad habits that I want to change; and, not to mention, a ton of good habits that I want to absorb.

Aggressiveness.  Today I also read how aggressiveness relates to one’s commitment to being wealthy.  If I assess myself truthfully, I would say that in the past years of my life, I have given just the right amount of aggressiveness relative to what I demand from God’s universe.  However, since now that I am claiming more of God’s abundance, it is only but necessary that I be more aggressive.  I must be more determined in creating and striking every opportunity I would get.  And that is one belief that I wanted to imbibe from now on – that I am very aggressive and passionate in becoming wealthy.

My Wealth Beliefs.  Here are some of the wealth beliefs that I want to incorporate in my subconscious.  Actually, most of which are lifted from Bo Sanchez’ 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire.  But I want to make them my beliefs too.  I want to let these unconscious habits flow naturally in my system.  Thus, I will be reciting this daily for me to be able to accomplish that:

1.       I’m God’s beloved and it is His great happiness to bless me.
2.       God’s river of blessings is flowing to me at every single moment of my life
3.       Everything I need comes to me.
4.       I’m a blessing magnet.
5.       I’m guided by God at every moment.
6.       I am blessed with great relationships.
7.       I’m always meeting wonderful people that bless me and make me grow.
8.       I’m anointed by God to serve and bless the world.
9.       I inspire millions of people.
10.   I’m a brilliant entrepreneur creating wealth for God’s purposes.
11.   Money flows to me in great abundance
12.   I can earn any amount of money I choose.
13.   I’m a fantastic communicator and teacher sharing God’s love to my audience.
14.   I love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.
15.   I love others as Christ loves me.

It was a fine day.  I feel excited as I get closer and closer to being rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment