Today is Friday. I woke up early, thus I was able to arrive at the office early. I was lucky that when I reached the shuttle terminal, a van bound to Taguig was readily available. This has been my usual routine for the past six months. However, lately, I noticed that I was slightly gearing out of this routine as I tend to get late in coming to work the past few mornings. Yesterday was worst- arriving an hour and a half late. But now that I have regained my hope and commitment to becoming wealthy, I would also want to commit to healthier habits.
I read on Bo Sanchez’ 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire that to change one’s beliefs (or unconscious habits) it would normally take 28 days of constant action. 28 days. I thought this sort of declaration is worth giving a try. I would greatly benefit from it if indeed it was true. After all, I have too many bad habits that I want to change; and, not to mention, a ton of good habits that I want to absorb.
Aggressiveness. Today I also read how aggressiveness relates to one’s commitment to being wealthy. If I assess myself truthfully, I would say that in the past years of my life, I have given just the right amount of aggressiveness relative to what I demand from God’s universe. However, since now that I am claiming more of God’s abundance, it is only but necessary that I be more aggressive. I must be more determined in creating and striking every opportunity I would get. And that is one belief that I wanted to imbibe from now on – that I am very aggressive and passionate in becoming wealthy.
My Wealth Beliefs. Here are some of the wealth beliefs that I want to incorporate in my subconscious. Actually, most of which are lifted from Bo Sanchez’ 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire. But I want to make them my beliefs too. I want to let these unconscious habits flow naturally in my system. Thus, I will be reciting this daily for me to be able to accomplish that:
1. I’m God’s beloved and it is His great happiness to bless me.
2. God’s river of blessings is flowing to me at every single moment of my life
3. Everything I need comes to me.
4. I’m a blessing magnet.
5. I’m guided by God at every moment.
6. I am blessed with great relationships.
7. I’m always meeting wonderful people that bless me and make me grow.
8. I’m anointed by God to serve and bless the world.
9. I inspire millions of people.
10. I’m a brilliant entrepreneur creating wealth for God’s purposes.
11. Money flows to me in great abundance
12. I can earn any amount of money I choose.
13. I’m a fantastic communicator and teacher sharing God’s love to my audience.
14. I love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.
15. I love others as Christ loves me.
It was a fine day. I feel excited as I get closer and closer to being rich.